Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Online review: ASOS sunglasses.

My pic of the sunnies.

I AM always a little bit wary of ordering sunglasses online.


“What if they’re too big for my face or even worse too small?” – That’s the question that stops me from completing an online transaction when sunglasses are involved.


But this time I decided to bite the bullet and bought two pairs of ASOS brand retro-style sunnies.


And bar one passing complaint, which I will mention below, these sunglasses are amazing.


I bought two pairs of keyhole style sunglasses, one in black, the other in tortoise shell.


While the sunglasses are really easy to open up, when you put them on your face you can feel a sense of lopsidedness.


On closer inspection, I see that one side of the sunglass opens up a bit further than the other hence the crooked feeling.


Luckily though, you can’t see it.


That fault aside, they fit my face perfectly and I can already tell I’ll be turning to them in the summer.


A seriously cheap range of on-trend sunglasses are always available at ASOS.


So if you’re looking for sunglasses to update your look but don’t want to spend too much money, then ASOS is a good choice.


The ASOS brand is particularly cheap too and I guess now that the site is pretty much taking over the world, your chances of receiving quality are higher.


Plus, I can’t think of anything I hate more than just wanting to buy one relatively cheap item and having to fork out almost the same amount for shipping.


So thank you to ASOS for the free shipping: it’s so much more appealing that way.


Have you bought a cool pair of sunnies lately? If so, from where?




Above: ASOS' picture of the sunglasses. Pretty much spot on to what I received.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should get a second pair but with bifocal lens this time so while riding you can more easily read your directions during brevet riding season.

    Click This Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and a very useful blog for me. I am very much benefited after reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it was really another beneficial blog for me but I found this site with superb dealings and delivery services loved their services of virtual try

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...